Advanced electrical protection with the Technyl® Force
Technyl® One is high performance polymer that is particularly well adapted for use in a wide range of products, from electrical protection to power management equipment. Available in a full range of grades to meet specific requirements, Technyl® One enables manufacturers to provide quality goods while respecting critical cost, performance and safety criteria.
Main benefits of Technyl® One
- Class-leading fire protection and electrical performance
- High mechanical strength
- Low moisture absorption and high dimensional stability
- Reduced production cost
Advanced plastics for today’s demanding needs
Optimized for power control equipment
Offering a more effective solution than standard PA66, Technyl® One feature a patented polymer technology that yields unparalleled electrical performance with a composition that reduces tool corrosion and simplifies processing. Technyl® One meets production challenges by providing high flowability to reduce product wall thickness, along with UL-tested performance for electrical applications.
- Reduced corrosion of tools and injection molding machines
- Halogen-free flame retardant, non-flame retardant, and heat stabilized grades
- Unmatched thermal aging properties
- Full color sampling