Lightening the load
As a manufacturer, it is essential to choose the right materials for products. Endurance and resistance are key, but heavy parts and expensive tooling should be a thing of the past.
Technyl® materials from Solvay Engineering Plastics offer a compelling alternative to metal for many applications in automotive, household, and industrial sectors. With unparalleled design potential, Technyl® enables manufacturers to create high-performance parts with the tight tolerances they need.
Main benefits of using Technyl® to replace metal
• Light weight polyamide materials as strong or stronger than metal
• Potential for complex designs with lower tooling and production costs
• Simulation tools to optimize development, testing, and time-to-market
Transform your ideas
Today, metal compounds can be replaced by lightweight and flexible solutions that help you compete in your markets effectively. Using Technyl® as a substitute for metal lets all your ideas take shape. From design to delivery, you will benefit from streamlined processes and lower costs, while offering your OEM and end-user customers the quality they expect.
• Durable polyamide materials with reinforced grades
• Lighter weight than metal
• Lower tooling and manufacturing costs
• Supports complex design geometries
• Longer tool life
• Advanced technical simulation tools