A predictive platform to get the most out of your Technyl® solution
One of the major challenges when using polymers, such as in metal replacement applications in the automotive industry, is to achieve equal or superior performance while saving weight and reducing costs.
The most cost-effective design approach is to simulate material behavior using computer-aided engineering (CAE) systems, but most design tools available are unable to fully reproduce in-use performance with the confidence you really need.
MMI Technyl® Design is an advanced predictive platform that leverages an extensive database of key property measurements to help you develop lighter, more cost-effective parts using Technyl® polyamide materials. This technological solution is powered by Digimat, an advanced material modeling system developed and supported by e-Xstream Engineering, offering a wide range of calculations to simulate in-use conditions realistically and predict the performance of injection-molded parts.
- An advanced CAE platform to fully exploit key material properties
- Extensive database derived from laboratory testing
- Predicts performance of injection-molded parts for metal replacement
Get it right the first time
MMI Technyl® Design (multi-scale modeling, mechanical calculation, and injection molding simulation) helps manufacturers understand the real behavior of materials before moving forward with physical production phases.
Helping avoid costly re-engineering and development iterations, this platform simulates fiber-reinforced parts made with Technyl® and materials for unprecedented structural analysis accuracy. Reliable laboratory data enables you to fully exploit key material properties at the lowest cost, optimizing new designs and reducing material usage when redesigning existing parts.
- Advanced predictive simulation tools for Technyl® and materials
- Analysis models for static, NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), impact, and crash testing
- Numerous temperature, humidity, and composition conditions
- More realistic than isotropic solutions
- Helps make your Technyl® material as reliable as metal for your application
- Lower development costs and optimal cost/properties/functionality balance
- Faster time-to-market
Tailor made support to meet your exact needs
Global customer support services are available for all Technyl® products. Domo’s technical development and service centers will help you design the exact solution you need to respect your product requirements, cost constraints, and production considerations.
Discover MMI® Technyl® Design: Watch the movie!