Specially designed for laser sintering, the optimum solution for highly demanding markets
Making the transition from parts design to physical production has always been a challenge in the manufacturing industry. Recent advances in 3D printing are changing the game significantly by bringing unprecedented prototyping flexibility, speed, and robustness within the easy reach of all.
3D printing: How does it work ?
From CAD to functional testing in record time
The convenience of 3D printing is now generally accepted throughout the industry. Sinterline® solution takes the concept even further by enabling manufacturers to provide high enough quality parts to evaluate and test their designs without the costly and time-consuming process of injection molding.
- Ideal for small-series PA6 applications and prototyping
- Design freedom for high complex parts with less assembly
- A high quality solution that is faster and less costly than traditional molds
- Cut out pre-production soft molding and tooling (vs. conventional prototyping technologies)
- Inventory costs reduction for spare parts, tooling, jigs and fixtures by storing digital files and printing out when needed
The right solution with the right material
Always eager to provide you with the best solutions, Solvay Engineering Plastics has developed Sinterline® Technyl® Powdersa specific range of powders exclusively dedicated to the 3D printing approach.