Testing your way to success with Technyl®
Designing parts and choosing the optimal Technyl® polyamide solution is just the first step in bringing your innovative new products to market. Real-world performance after delivery is what really matters, not only for commercial success and your company’s reputation as a supplier, but also for consumer satisfaction and human safety in the long-run. Experience has long-confirmed that testing is the only real way to ensure product quality in any industry.
The Domo Application Validation Laboratory was established to help customers move forward faster and more effectively with parts testing. Leveraging this fully-equipped laboratory, and working extensively with the industry’s most demanding OEMs, our expert engineering support team helps reduce your time-to-market through rigorous testing based on your specifications and requirement.
Making sure your innovations are ready for prime-time
Whether your situation requires a new test bench to validate mechanical and tensile properties, or harsh temperature or vibration condaitions to confirm the performance of automotive fluid circulation systems, the Domo Application Validation Laboratory is at your service.
Domo has provided critical and cost-effective support for customers’ innovative projects for many years, and continually expands the laboratory’s capabilities to cover new test scenarios. Test equipment includes advanced thermal/humidity chambers; fluid circulation and hydraulic systems; mechanical load, shock, vibration, and endurance test benches, ageing, leakage, and burst tools; and more.
- Testing for metal replacement, thermal management, corrosion, and more
- Faster time-to-market for your new parts
- Robust test benches and custom test bench development
- ISO TS 1694 quality certified laboratory with extensive automotive sector experience
Key Application Validation Laboratory features
- OEM-approved testing capabilities to validate parts
- 300 sq. meter laboratory with thermal chambers, mechanical benches, fluid and circulation systems
- Extensive testing possibilities (leaks, hydraulics, corrosion, pressure, tensile, vibration, circulation, and more)
- Hi-speed photography (1,000 fps)
- Dedicated engineering support team
Tailor made support to meet your exact needs
Global customer support services are available for all Technyl® products. Domo’s technical development and service centers will help you design the exact solution you need to respect your product requirements, cost constraints, and production considerations.